For your convenience, we have free parking in two retail garages within the Beauvallon building (east-facing side). Both garages are accessed from Lincoln Street between 9th and 10th Avenues. Parking in these garages is available on a first come, first served basis. If you are attending a large course/event at the MWDI, we recommend arriving early in case the garages fill and alternative parking must be secured.
Be aware - The garages come up quickly after you cross over 9th Avenue and both have left lane entrances.
- All numbered spaces within both retail parking garages (without 'Reserved' signs) are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Do not park in any spaces marked “KCNC” or “Matrix”.
- Do not park in the residential parking. Residential garages are at the back of the retail garages.
- The north and south garages are not connected. Both have open parking available.
- Street meter parking is available (free after 6pm and all day Sunday). Between 8am and 6pm, you may only park in a metered spot for a maximum of two (2) hours.
- There is a paid lot at 9th Avenue and Broadway Street (see image below).
**Please note, the main entrance to MDDS/MWDI is at the corner of 9th Avenue and Lincoln Street. If you are parked in the garage, you will need to return to the street level to access our front entrance.